Thursday, March 27, 2008

Well, let's see if I can get this to work. I must say our spring break has been lame to say the least. Keaton and Chase went ice fishing with their scout troop Tuesday and had a wonderful time even though they didn't catch a thing. We were all going to go to the Falls yesterday for our big outing of the week but it snowed. We thought, well, we'll probably drive right out of it but we drove all the way to Butte City and it got worse so we had to turn around. That was a let down but I had just enough work to keep me from going nuts. I treated myself and watched a pay for view last night, "August Rush" and REALLY liked it a lot so that saved the day. Keaton and Kelsey went to their first boy girl party since they finally turned 16. Keaton got "I Am Legend" for his birthday so they watched that they other night and watched it again yesterday and last night at the party they showed it again. They ought to have it about memorized by now. Today I got Trisha's three kids to tend till Sat. night. She went to Boise with Travis since his baseball team is playing and she'll get to see all the kids. At the last minute Kelsey decided to jump in. Keaton and Chase didn't want to go cause they want to go ice fishing again. It's miserable outside and I'm having a hard time not eating everything in the house. I have a pile of ironing to do but do you think I can make myself do it? Well, I've learned over the years that if I'm busy I'm happy so I guess I'll go do some ironing. TaTa

1 comment:

The Cannons said...

Oh my goodness. You haven't given up. Good job, you have new posts and pictures. You are an expert now. Hooray. Spring Break is always the worst in Arco, it's so cold. It definitely calls for a trip to San Diego.
Mitzi