Saturday, April 26, 2008

We are having the worst spring in history I think. Yesterday at Chase's baseball game they had to pause a few minutes when a dust storm filled the air and you couldn't see a thing. I luckily sat in my car reading("The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands," by Dr. Laura Schlessinger, which I highly recommend) watching and eating in full contentment. Chase played well but they lost. Keaton and Kelsey were in the windiest(sp?) place in the state, down by Burley. Kelsey said she was almost not moving when she ran against the wind.

We went to the cannery Thursday and beefed up our years supply. Tuesday I planted my cold weather crops, peas, beets, parsnips,onions, and carrots. My spinach is up and growing under the nice protection of a row cover. Seth is fertilizing his field today.

I'll throw in a few pictures. Have a great day.

No comments: