Thursday, May 27, 2010





My babies graduated from high school this week. Kelsey was the top student in her class in academics. She got a half scholarship to BYUI plus some other ones. She also got a medal from the army, that was a surprise, for outstanding academic and athletic achievement. She and Keaton also sang with a group and did a good job. Keaton also got a $500.00 scholarship. We have enjoyed these kids more than I can express. It will be hard to see them go to college next year but I'm trying to be positive, just think I won't ever have to clean house again! HA! HA!

Seminary graduation was Sunday and the kids both graduated from four years of that also. Kelsey was also the Pres.

I was suppose to be a chaperone at the senior lock in and I honestly didn't know how I was going to stand it. Well, we visited and hung around for awhile and then we started rockin. We acted like idiots and had the blast of blasts! Here are a few pictures.

No comments: