Sunday, June 8, 2008




It drives me crazy that the teens all get together every week and just watch a movie they've all seen ten times so I told the kids we ought to go fishing on free fishing day and take a picnic up to the Mackay Dam and they could invite their dates. As the COLD COLD week progressed I couldn't think of anything more horrible than going fishing. The kids were all excited. Well, thank goodness Seth got a bad sore throat so we begged out. The kids all went with their dates except Keaton and they had a ball. They froze but they actually caught seven fish. I was so thrilled that they had and EXPERIENCE instead of just rotting in front of the t.v. Then a whole crowd of kids showed up here at the house and they played warden and shot off fireworks till midnight. They had SUCH a big time.. I love it!!!!

2 comments:

The Cannons said...

I have never caught a fish, not that I have tried very hard. I loved it in high school/college when we would play games, it is so much better. Good job mom, way to persuade them. It was 40 degrees this morning, I wonder how cold it was in Arco.
Mitzi

Anna Beal said...

Sounds like you have quite the party going on with all those teens. What are you going to do when they all leave home?