Sunday, June 22, 2008











Since our trip to Oregon fell through I decided to invite the WHOLE family home for the weekend. We simply never do this because there is just too many(28.) Well I had nightmares about the food but now that it's all over we had such a great time and the food was actually edible. We had a big sleepout under the stars. The kids had fun on the four wheelers, the pond, the fort, the trampoline, the pool table, the basketball court, the swingin tree and the gab fests. Blake said, "This is the game house." Everyone brought lots of good treats and the kids went wild over the cute kittens. I drove them a little nuts making them sing in church but it thrilled me and we did okay, truly, lots better than the tape. Lots of memories I hope for the kids and grandkids this weekend.

No comments: