Wednesday, August 27, 2008
















Here are some recent photos. Kelsey is cutting green beans while she talks to Blake. He gets his mission call tomorrow and she plans to break up with him this weekend. She doesn't want to get serious and doesn't want him or anyone else to think she is waiting for him. This ought to be interesting next week as she is totally addicted to him.










Seth finished up his water lines and now is working on his corrals. He poured cement this morning so I'll try to get a picture of that up soon.










My flower beds have like three different sets of flowers. Black Eyed Susans and phlox are featured in the fall. I've changed lot of flowers around and it will be so much prettier next year.










This is SMUT that I found in my corn. I examine it every day to cut it out. The spores are in my soil and will last for years. dang
Kelsey and Keaton have started school. When they come home Kelsey talks about everything. I try to get something out of Keaton by asking him about his day and he just says aaaaaaaaa. Last night he did mention he was the class clown. I'd like to see that side of him, interesting. Chase has one more week of home before going to BYUI. Every time I'm around him I'm teaching him about nutrition, cleaning, bad t.v. shopping, etc. etc. At noon he said, "Can I just once be here without a lecture! Ha, he's definitely ready to be out of here. Did I worry about the older kids this much????? He gets ordained an elder next Sunday. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true! Check it out strangers!!!!!

2 comments:

The Cannons said...

Poor Chase, I really don't remember you lecturing me that much but maybe it's because of me that you are lecturing Chase that much more!
Mitzi

The Cannons said...

Well I mean you lectured all the time because that's what you do, but I don't think you did that much with regards to me going to college specifically.
MItzi