Friday, August 1, 2008











We got the trailer and went over to Atha's and got some of her grass. Keaton, Seth and I worked for three hours loading and unloading all the grass nice and thick all over my garden. This keeps the moisture in and prevents weeds. Then in the fall I till it in and next year my garden dirt is nice and fluffy. You can't even imagine how exciting this is to me. It was probably the best day of my summer!








The boys are cutting wood, sorting cattle and Seth is having to put in a whole new water line all over his farm corrals. He has to dig a tunnel so if you could pray that it won't cave in on him I'd appreciate it. SCARY! This project will take forever but we are so glad it's not January with the ground all frozen.

3 comments:

Anna Beal said...

great pictures. I enjoyed your post-ALEX

Gabe & Christy said...

hello!!! cave-ins are like the number 2 killer during construction. do i need to call osha?

The Cannons said...

That tunnel picture is crazy. Did dad dig that with a shovel? I shutter to think.
Mitzi