Tuesday, September 23, 2008


Chase got his mission call to Fort Worth, Texas Sat. night. We had grandma and Stephanie over and had peach pie. YUM!!!! Here's a picture of him reading the letter into the speaker phone to some of the family. It's not as exotic as a foreign mission like his brothers but I think when you get right down to the purpose of actually teaching that he'll get a lot more opportunities to teach than some of those hard foreign missions. Seth and I are thrilled to have him in the states! He leaves Dec. 17, four days after he finishes up at BYUI.

2 comments:

The Cannons said...

I think state side is sweet. I personally would not want to go foreign. Plus this will be much easier for Stephanie to send packages every other minute. J/K/
Mitzi

Shelley Brown said...

Congratulations Chase! Shelly I would love to get the recipe for your "led bread" that my dad is always raving about. Maybe you could post it on your blog for me.