Friday, October 17, 2008
















This has been a fun fun week. It's been homecoming and the kids have been gone to activities all week. They dressed up for "blast from the past." Keaton wore Gabe's old letterman's jacket and Kelsey wore her hair like the 80"s. Kelsey was in charge of the parade(Junior class president) and also all the competitions. They won the hall decorating, the noon games, and I'll let you know if they won the float which I think they should have. Here are some picutres. I heard about this lake up west of Mackay so I thought it would be great fun for their date group to go four wheeling up there Sat. before the dance. Seth and I went exploring Thursday and it was way too far, too dangerous and we never found the lake, ha, but had such a fun time four wheeling and having a picnic. The weather was gorgeous today. I never remember having such a nice homecoming for a long long time. We are just going to the football game in a minute. Yea! The last home game of the season. Now I just have one more year to suffer through and I'll never go to another football game. Actually it's KIND OF fun to gock around at all the people.

1 comment:

The Cannons said...

Loved the pictures. Homecoming week is the best!
Mitzi